SAMP COMMUNITY ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made for fans of zombie apocalypse games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Armando97
Rookie
Rookie
Armando97

Registration date : 2017-08-27

Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97 Empty
PostSubject: Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97   Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 2:43 pm

- In-Game Name: [USS]Armando97

- How old are you?: 14 (almost for the 15 e,e)

- Rate your English (from 1 to 10): 4

- How long have you been a part of the Community:  6 to 7 moths

- List of the previous names you have used (if not, leave it blank): ---

- Have you ever been banned before? If yes, explain us why: ----

- Tell us a little bit about yourself (atleast 50 words):

pos like that pos I am a normal boy that leaves the school and gets to play samp in the server of LS Zombie Apocalypse in which eh initiated to play samp is the server in which me eh in affectionate <3 for that reason ami no I know but barios seen qe when someone insults the server I get like a fool insulting xd

- Why do you want to become an administrator? (atleast 50 words):

good of echo I was admin before the server since I was retired because I did not speak English but the truth to the best I do not know much English but I already grab the cell phone and I start translating the words I do not understand I'm in a few English courses to improve also I want to be admin and qe when one is playing and people afk by which the round is not restarted, ay people qe ase bh, ay hakers: Aimbot, Spedd hack and Fly mods
which gives asia advantage the players and can not one play quietly and also to support some already qe some admin would be busy attending another and he can not with 2 or 3 or whatever

- Why should you be picked above all other applicants? (atleast 50 words):

pos the truth as not ay nobody with todabia qe is applied for the postulacion of admin and qe good if ubiera pos is as choose the players admins etc if they do not understand me the reason is asia you and the truth I do not find much sense to the question ._.

- Do you have any previous experiences as administrator, if yes explain us? (atleast 50 words if yes):

I almost do not have much experience since qe in the use of mods I do not distinguish who this bug or something like this but most of qs qs are not "detectable" I detected them since I was the admin of sv and another qe walks by ahi qe I do not remember the name anymore and it's in update, but that's not the theme

- Screenshot of your stats(F8 in-game):
Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97 Sa-mp-10  

cheers           lol! lol!                Very Happy
Back to top Go down
spacemud
Leader Member
Leader Member
spacemud

Registration date : 2017-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97   Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 4:13 pm

I see none to Barely any Effort Put into the Administrator Application or Awareness of Responsibilities whatsoever. Minus the English skills as You still use a Translator, Being an Admin is a Pretty Serious Job. Downvote by me.
Back to top Go down
Armando97
Rookie
Rookie
Armando97

PostSubject: Re: Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97   Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 4:28 pm

do not ables if I do not know how to administer xd
Back to top Go down
spacemud
Leader Member
Leader Member
spacemud

Registration date : 2017-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97   Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Err The Admins decide If Youre Eligible enough to be on The Team. Our Votes Count.
Back to top Go down
Armando97
Rookie
Rookie
Armando97

PostSubject: Re: Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97   Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 4:36 pm

but hey everyone, his opinion
Back to top Go down
Armando97
Rookie
Rookie
Armando97

PostSubject: Re: Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97   Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 4:36 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alan
Rookie
Rookie
Alan

Registration date : 2017-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97   Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 10:43 am

Denied, Work on your english skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97   Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Aplication to [USS]Armando97
Page 1 of 1