SAMP COMMUNITY ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made for fans of zombie apocalypse games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Object Loading - spacemud

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spacemud
Leader Member
Leader Member
spacemud

Registration date : 2017-08-26

Object Loading - spacemud Empty
PostSubject: Object Loading - spacemud   Object Loading - spacemud I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 11:07 am

Ya Included This as The Element of Surprise? Good One! But It Might Just get in The Way Sometimes. The Rubble Seems Like it Does Not Like Loading Within the Far Clip, And By The Time You're Racing Yourself to Glen Park, It Suddenly Appears and Blows Your Vehicle Away to Kingdom Come, Usually Destroying It.

--------------------------------------

https://imgur.com/a/Pjrf2
https://imgur.com/a/qUYvo

Thanks!  drunken
Back to top Go down
Terminator6622
Rookie
Rookie
Terminator6622

Registration date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Object Loading - spacemud   Object Loading - spacemud I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 12:32 pm

May be unintentional loading lag, but thats not the only one, for example also the little boxes in road to Santa María Beach checkpoint under the bridge (of road to Starfish checkpoint), or the dumpster near Alhambra, but the fact onf being at streets just may be a coincidence, thanks for posting a thread tho.
Back to top Go down
spacemud
Leader Member
Leader Member
spacemud

PostSubject: Re: Object Loading - spacemud   Object Loading - spacemud I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 1:10 am

Coincidence? I Think Not. Unintentional loading lag? Even if you had 800+ ping, which Is generally unplayable, You would STILL encounter this incident. the boxes at santa maria are still visible okay. Dumpster at Al-hambra still has decent loading time. you're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Tom_Redlake
Rookie
Rookie
Tom_Redlake

Registration date : 2017-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Object Loading - spacemud   Object Loading - spacemud I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 11:23 am

Maybe draw distance of the object scripted in gamemode is too small. Increase it?
Back to top Go down
spacemud
Leader Member
Leader Member
spacemud

PostSubject: Re: Object Loading - spacemud   Object Loading - spacemud I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 11:40 am

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Object Loading - spacemud   Object Loading - spacemud I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Object Loading - spacemud
Page 1 of 1